Our Quality Assurance (QA) ensures the following :
- GMP and GLP are taken into account while designing and developing products.
- All production and control operations are clearly specified and documented.
- Key personnel responsibilities are clearly defined.
- All arrangements for procurement and use of correct starting materials and packaging materials are made.
- In process checks and validations are carried out in a defined manner.
- The final product is manufactured, packed and checked as per defined procedures.
- Regulatory aspects, as well as internal requirements for the final product, are fulfilled, and the product is released for supply or sale only after necessary certification by a qualified person.
- Storage, handling and distribution procedures for the final product are followed to ensure maintenance of quality throughout shelf life.
- Self-inspection procedures are defined to regularly monitor the effectiveness of the Quality Assurance system.
- It ensures and protects user products from any kinds of defects in the Manufacturing, packing and storage.
- It plays a vital role in ensuring that quality products are delivered to the customer’s satisfaction.